1.Releasing or rejecting all finished products manufactured by our company. Releasing or rejecting all intermediate used outside of our company.
2. Establish the system to release or reject raw materials, intermediate, packaging materials and labels
3. Review the batch production records of the key process steps and analysis records before releasing the finished product
4. Making sure that critical deviation and complaint related to quality are investigated and resolved
5. Approving all the specification and the main production procedures
6. Approving all procedures that affecting the quality of products or intermediates
7. Making sure that internal audits are performed
8. Approving changes that potentially impact intermediate or products quality.
9.Reviewing and approving validation protocols and reports
10. Making sure that the complaints related quality are investigated and solved
11.Makeing sure that effective systems are used for maintaining and calibrating critical equipment
12. Making sure that materials are appropriately tested and the results are reported
13..Making sure that there is stability data to support retest or expiry dates and storage conditions on products and intermediates..
14: Performing product quality reviews.